1. Watch the above welcome video, which explains some important details
2. Sign the contract, which was sent via eSignatures
3. Click here to complete our client intake form
4. Click here to schedule your Fast Track Success Call
Questions / Priority Support Requests:
Send all support requests, project and account communications using:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 3904, Jackson, MS 39207
Office: 655 S. Pear Orchard Road, Suite 106, Ridgeland, MS 39157-4859
Phone: (833) 852-8624
Monday – Thursday 9 AM – 4 PM CST
We maintain a flexible work schedule but are online and in the office Monday-Thursday from 9:00 AM CST until 4:00 PM CST, generally.
We do not work on weekends.
- Project updates will be sent via email to you and/or designated contacts.
- Slack is our main communication for messaging us directly and receiving more real-time responses.
A slack channel will be created and access will be provided to you following your first Automation Strategy Session.
- Support inquiries and questions are to be directed to https://akireco.net/support
- Invoices are scheduled via autopay per your agreed investment/installment schedule.
- Our team does its best to adhere to timelines and deadlines. Things that slow the timeline down are:
- Indecision on strategy (changing your mind on what we agreed upon).
- Delay in sending elements that are needed to complete our work such as documents, passwords, copy, etc.
- Expanding the scope of work (adding services and/or outcomes that we didn’t agree to up front).
- Excessive revisions or changes to project
- As we work together, we may need access to various accounts.
To protect the security of your accounts, we encourage that all passwords are shared via Dashlane.
- Click here to view Dashlane tutorials/instruction videos.
- Passwords are to be shared to account firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download/Install Dashlane from https://www.dashlane.com
A designated Google Drive folder will be created specifically for you.
This folder will be used to exchange pertinent files and documents as we work together.
Shared access will be granted to you and your designated contacts.
The team takes off U.S. bank holidays, such as Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, New Years, Fourth of July, Labor Day, and Memorial Day, etc.
You will be notified at least 2 weeks in advance if other holiday or vacation plans are in the works.
Referrals are our favorite way to gain new clients! Any time that you generously make a referral, please let us know. If the client does follow through and book us, we will send you 5% of their first payment as a thank you!
We adhere to a strict confidentiality code, and no information will be divulged outside of the team. All of the team members have signed a rigorous Non-Disclosure Agreement to make sure that your information is safe. See more information about this in your contract.